OFC Forums
You seem to be Logged-out.
To have full access to the Forums please Log-In.

If you are not a Member, then become one now.
Becoming a Member will just take 2 minutes and it has many benefits too!
So Hurry Up and Register Now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OFC Forums
You seem to be Logged-out.
To have full access to the Forums please Log-In.

If you are not a Member, then become one now.
Becoming a Member will just take 2 minutes and it has many benefits too!
So Hurry Up and Register Now!
OFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF News: 'The Omar Abdulla Show,'

Go down

FF News: 'The Omar Abdulla Show,' Empty FF News: 'The Omar Abdulla Show,'

Post by footprints Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:02 am

Footprints Filmworks
edit

Welcome to Footprints Filmworks

~~The WoW Starts Now...~~

Since 1881

This website, F I L M , book, newspaper and CD is filmed, p r i n t e d, 'marketed,' and distributed by Footprints Filmworks, Footprints Investments LTD, FF News and The Footprints Stock Exchange...To advertise kindly contact us on....

(+1132) 623 7865 (+2712) 370 3469 0847867865 082747865 0836627863 0828938123

mrfootprints@hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Hmmmm...Welcome to the best-website you will ever view in your life....Cheerz and 'hope to see you soon...' Our websites locally and internationally has won a w a r d s more than any website-forum management system in the United States, South Africa, Denmark and France...Perhaps a tribute to our supporters through the years....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footprints Filmworks 'your world number one,' media source will be associating a shareholders meeting in July and residents from all over the 10 100 communities are invited...Get ready for a 'power packed,' weekend this July...To book your seats please call us...Prices range from R100 to R1200-00 per seat....Residents from the community will Learn.Explore.Discover.Create....With Footprints Filmworks....

The company originated with an idea to become South Africa's fastest, biggest, wealthiest and 'most liked,' company with the teachings of our forefathers...Today, with the grace of the Almighty we own 10 100 websites, 8 newspapers, five films and three magazines...Our goals of further growing our business can only be appreciated by you our 'loyal readers...'

With the passage of time, space, 'matter,' and energy we are able to provide you with the best and 'quality,' reading material that will perhaps leave a footprint in your life...Our goal, our dream, our ambition and our success here at F00tprints is you our valued supporters...We can only be 'world number one,' with you....

When the company started in the early days, it was a day where we worked out of the garage, writing advertisers messages and today with the grace of God, we have moved to a 5000m2 office...Our message through time has perhaps changed, but the message always comes to you our reader in one form or another...Footprints Filmworks will be creating the 'all new,' Footprints M0bile in 2012 as a mechanism to distribute messages shared on Footprints...The message 'system,' like all our products will be freely avaliable to the public....

Footprints Filmworks has been 'newly-listed,' on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (FFF) and shares are available at R4.50 per share (May-July 2011...) Shares of the FFF share move according to ratio's and shareholders statements...Our goal to list on every stock exchange in the world will focus on creating our own Footprints Stock Exchange, whereby, you can list your business with us-trading on our margin platform...To know more about this feature-please contact any of our marketing staff....

This is a long book, film and website-hense-we suggest you put the heater on or cuddle up when you read this forum-whatever version you viewing this from....Put the kettle on and get ready to be 'dazzed and amazed,' by Footprints Filmworks...

Now that you are 'ready and comfortable,' please view our version with an open mindset and ready to advertise with us-in whatever form-be it in the form of advice, or in the form of finance, or in the form of 'just supporting,' your community-we gladly-Welcome you to join and explore...Remember that we have the experience of over 100 years and any 'young minds,' who care to capture their imagination with us-is also welcome...At Footprints Filmworks we pride ourselves to provide you with 'simply the best...'

Footprints Filmworks has 'newly,' opened an office in the United States and will launch 500 000 'community websites,' for community leaders and advertisers to advertise their businesses, their organizations, their 'leadership slogans,' or anything related to promoting their company...This will be in a form of a banner advert to 'the worldwide,' audiences....Advertising prices for South African communities START at R1000-00 per month and $786 dollars for a bundle of 50 'community websites...' To find out more...Google Footprints Filmworks....

Footprints Filmworks has been well-linked up with 'per second news,' and this can be viewed by watching the side-screen of this website...Many of our news is 'perhaps tainted,' as America is a country that has taken well to our thinking and mindset....Our South African branches are currently located in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town and 'opening soon,' in Durban....Head of news and public relations for South African advertising is Ayesha Abdulla....Please contact our head-office should you choose to promote 'your news,' on our forums....Footprints Filmworks welcomes 'new actors,' who choose to act in our feature films-currently and in the future....

Footprints Filmworks associates contracts for three months, six months, twelve months and twenty-four months for advertisers who join our show...Advertisers will receive copies of films and 'allocated,' shares in the business...We at Footprints Filmworks value the transparency, confidentiality, 'ethics,' and words spoken by our investors, financiars, advertisers and 'community leaders'....

We have received ample calls from the local and international communities regarding our work done and to show our appreciation to the community we will be donating 2.5 percent of income to organizations that 'perhaps,' require our guiding force...If you are an organization supporting the home-less, or the disadvantaged we are welcome to donate to a worthy cause...At Footprints Filmworks we value the person-and not their pocket 'wealth...'

'My Father, The President,'

A best-seller book, website, newspaper, comic and film to be published by Footprints Filmworks and current advertising companies...Please read below....Be prepared to be 'thrilled, amazed, wowed, and amplified,' to new-era thinking....'

The Footprints Filmworks websites in the United States, India, South Africa and China is best viewed through Firefox, Google Chrome, Footprints Investments LTD or WebWise Enterprise....This will ensure a better and relaxed reading....Footprints Filmworks is an investment company that invests into internet media, print media, text media, f i l m and distribution....Created by Omar Abdulla....

Footprints Filmworks has launched a branch of new 'exchange traded,' shares in the form of the FFF share and the Footprints USA Investments Share....Both shares are 'start-up,' shares for opening of offices in The United States and South Africa...We offer a package to investors who purchase this 'once in-a-lifetime,' opportunity,' by trading shares on our behalf....The normal FFF share as stated before starts at R4.50 per share (One million issued shares,) or the investor can choose to purchase the Footprints USA Investments share at R9.50 at par value(2.5 million shares issued...) for the launch of 500 000 (five hundred thousand) U.S.A community websites....The Footprints USA Investments share is a weighted average between the R4.50 share and the Footprints USA Share...Call us today!

Footprints Filmworks has produced five films in our existance and with the support of our viewers-this creates an awareness amongst the general public...'As a gift to supporters,' our team is giving away copies of our feature productions to the first 1000 people who call our offices before Midnight-31 July 2011...Thank You...

Footprints Filmworks 'welcomes,' input and suggestions from the w o r l d w i d e community for ideas to create our forums into 'power-tools,' that could help and support the common man....It is with the passage of time that our business has grown beyond South African borders and shareholders who can add value within the company's ambit are 'always welcome....'

There is ONLY one month left to book your seats in South Africa with the Footprints team to showcase our annual shareholders meeting...This is a 'power-packed,' weekend with shareholders, advertisers, fans and the local community to share your 'ideas, suggestions, opions, and polls,' with us...This meeting is held in July 2011 and 'get ready,' to share an 'awesome packed,' weekend with us...Remember that with Footprints we value our customers the way they are family....Keep Smiling and 'be happy,' always....

Footprints Filmworks launches 'book,'-'My Father-The President,' to be distributed by website in October 2011, June 2012-book-format, December 2012-Film format and to be distributed in United States, South Africa, Brazil, India, China, New Zealand, Portugal and France within the next ten years....Please be patient and 'take your time,' to appreciate this format of the book...This book will be viewed by over a billion people internationally....To book or copy or advertise in this book, kindly call any of our branches in Southern Africa..

This book 'My Father, The President,' is dedicated to the late Faaiza Noordin-The 'love of my life,' in the early part of my life...Without you I would not be where I am today...Although we at Footprints Filmworks have moved on in our lives our memories of you will never be forgotten...I will always love, admire, smile and cherish you...Wherever you are, you should know that my company name-Footprints is based on the thought of you...

Footprints Filmworks has launched Web Wiz Forums in association with advertising companies of the business...We have allocated a d v e r t s for persons who choose to empower their community, their country, their lifestyle and 'their well-being,' in our forums...We have become one of the largest forum distribution company in South Africa with hedging interests in The United States, India, China and Brazil...Join our weekly-newspaper newsletter by sending an email to mrfootprints@hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ...

Footprints Filmworks has associated producers to launch 'The Omar Abdulla Show,' in 2012...Stay tuned for more details or 'call us today,' to feature in this representation...Filming of the show begins in October 2011...This show will be distributed by television, DVD, radio and news-print..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 'Omar Abdulla,' Show

Episode One

Duration-45 minutes

Filmed: 4 July 2011

Welcome to The Omar Abdulla show...This show is hosted by 'me,' Omar Abdulla...This is our first show to be broadcasted on screens in October 2011...The Show has special 'interviews,' and meetings with leaders from the community of South Africa...We urge the community of South Africa to call us on our lines to discuss 'your ideas,' about life and the future of our nations across the globe...This broadcast is broadcasted in South Africa at our offices in Pretoria...Today, we will be meeting with three guests from South Africa including President Jacob Zuma, Helen Zille and Julius Malema...We also have guests from the University of Johannesburg-Dr Habib Omar and Sakeena Joosub from the University of Unisa...We are here to discuss the current election debate that 'happened,' on May 18...Welcome to our first broadcast of 'The Omar Abdulla Show...'

Seventeen years ago-South Africa celebrated democracy with the release of Nelson Mandela from prison after serving twenty-seven years behind bars on notations of treason and abidding to the then South African government...Our guests today will discuss the last nine years of the South African democracy and ways of improving standards in our father nation...Welcome guests...

Omar Abdulla: Welcome President Jacob Zuma, Helen Zille, Julius Malema and University guests Dr. Habib Omar and Sakeena Joosub...

All: 'Thank you,' for having us...!'

Omar Abdulla: It's good to have so many of today's 'nations head,' on one table and we have received ample requests from the community of South Africa to interview members from the South African community...'Thank You,' to our guests...My first question received from Alberta Knowles from Johannesburg has a question for President Zuma...How has your family coped with the election debate and are you happy with the results-released on May 20 by the IEC...

Julius Malema: I can answer that question for the President...We at the African National Congress expected more from the ANC voting public...In 2009, when voters went to the polls there were 79 parties partaking in the election...The election in 2011 we congressed to compete with 121 parties...Clearly, our notations have dropped as comparred with the previous elections...We have had disputes with other parties that have won seats in Parliament this year...I am confident that the cage of the elections has just began the brunt with many of the parties contesting...

President Jacob Zuma: The election debate organized by the 'Omar Abdulla Show,' is appreciated by members from the South African public...Thanks...I would like to start off by saying to fellow leaders and members from the community who are watching this broadcast...Thank You for your vote...Thank You to the ANC and members from parliament for choosing the party of choice...My answer to the question from Johannesburg is that my family were 'always with me...' I have twenty-three children and they were all holding my hand when results were released...I am also grateful to other parties for a 'free-'n-fair,' election...To the results we have received from the commission...We wish it was better...We have won...Amandla!

Sakeena Joosub: You have lost your stronghold in certain sectors in Gauteng, Limpopo and Kwazulu-Natal...What is your opinion on this Mr. Zuma??

President Jacob Zuma: One night I was playing cards with other leaders of parties from the public and we discussed ways of improving their sectors in government...Clearly, the ANC has a lot to do with almost 6.6 percent loss in voters from the last voting public...We have 'formed sub-mergers,' with coalitions governements in certain districts in the metropolitian...The reason we lost votes from the voting public is the joining of strong parties with second and third relation parties...As President of South Africa, I have agreed to a certain coalition government in the Western Cape with members of Parliament...

Omar: We will be back after this commercial break...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Falu's Fabrics.

Falus Fabrics is a exclusive shop catering to the fashion conscious home sewer and professional dressmakers with the latest in fabric trends.

We offer proffessional advice and individual attention to our clients... ensuring that you get what you looking for..!

Be prepared to be Bedazzled... ('',) Tel: 012 3741493- 592 Tangerine Street-Laudium

Stocklists of NMC Cookware and a variety of imported fabrics....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Footprints Filmworks

Footprints Filmworks is an investment company that invests in internet media, print media, text media, f i l m and distribution...The company was originally created by Omar Abdulla to become a leading FILM production company that PROMOTES Indo-Asians of South Africa to the world...The company was created by Omar Abdulla with an idea to become South Africa's leading media enterprise...The company currently owns e i g h t newspapers, three magazines, 9600 websites and a new 'show,'-entitled-'The Omar Abdulla Show...' Call us today to partake in any of our ventures across Southern Africa...

565 Petrus Myburg Street-Erasmia 434 Emerald Street-Laudium 787 Sandhurt Avenue-Sandton 70 Rose Avenue-Lenasia

Tel: 012 3703469 Tel: 012 3747864 0847867865 0836627863

Lenasia VW

Lenasia VW is located in Lenasia and provides residents with the latest, the newest, 'the funkiest,' and the coolest auto-mobiles on the market...The company was started by Yusuf Khota to become one of South Africa's leading re-sellers...We are located at Trade Route Mall...

Cnr Nirvana Drive & K43, Lenasia, 1827- Tel 011 2137600...

Omar Abdulla: Welcome back...Moving on, with the election results 'out-and-about,' the last nine years have been moving quite slowly for everyday South African's...My question to Dr. Habib Omar is that with the 'New South Africa,' at the helm, what can we do as South African's to better our communities, our country, our nation and our global community...

Dr Habib Omar: I think that half the work is already done by members from Parliament...I think that many of our village and urban workers complain too much about the lack of water, about the lack of sanitation, about the lack of energy and about the lack of Member intervention...My question posed back to President Jacob Zuma is that are residents happy with the work done by the council and what further assistance can we expect for South African's...

President Jacob Zuma: The work is perhaps quarterly done by government as discussed by Cabinet in March 2011...We are dissappointed with the polls by the ANC and lack of intervention by other parties is our priority...Every country has it's complaints by residents-but what we can do is save to ensure cleaner water, and a better power energy in South Africa...The complaints received in the streets can only be answered by themselves...Dr. Habib, I truly believe that South Africa can become a better country if residents 'put their hands in their pockets,' to ensure a better lifestyle opportunity...

Sakeena Joosub: In relation to improving standards for South African's what is governments plan to improve schooling standards and university standards for South African's and what investment is forecasted by government to instill a sense of 'deserved pride,' by Cabinet...

President Jacob Zuma: I will let the ANC -youth league president answer this question Miss. Joosub...!

Julius Malema: The schooling in South Africa cannot perhaps match the standards set-out by the American and British standards but we can simply see the change in our literacy numbers...Since the ANC was unbanned in 1990 the literacy numbers have went up by almost 40 percent...When it comes to education-the key to success towards the numbers is the parents...Children cannot 'learn and grow,' without the support of their parents...My question asked to the parents of South Africa is that are they doing enough to see the growth of their children...The government has increased spending from R4 bllion rand last year to R4.3 billion rand this year-forecasted in bidding of 'buying out,' private schools for the use of public use...

Dr. Habib Omar: In the field of schools and universities Mr. Malema I have noticed that parents leave the work to their teacher's chores...I have done research on people who study in our university and parents lack of intervention with their children is clearly out-dated...What can government do to excel the viewership with learners, and teachers to improve relationships with parents and their growth in examinations and tutorials in their work...

President Jacob Zuma: I can answer this question by the university lecturer...In order for parents to continue their work with their learners-a relationship must be built between mother, father and teacher...Teachers have under-went courses to excel relationships with parents...Cabinet has set meetings with the Minister of Education and other leaders including Nkosi Albert Luthli and The Department of Education...From the allocated R4.3 billion rand-one billion rand will be used to improve the standards of our libraries-but installing computers and internet connection for learners...We can do so much when it comes to education in South Africa and the rest is left to the 'parents and peers...'

Helen Zille: The accumalation of money by the White community of South Africa has helped them send their children to better schools and universities...The black and white sectors still experience a form of racial discrimination...This racial discrimination shows in the schooling sectors of South Africa...It is unfortunate that the desires experienced by the black community will only be realized when whites fully respect the black government...The black and white cultural mix in schools shows today and you can just notice it when the results of schools are released...Why are our black students achieving 40 percent pass marks when whites- some whites achieve beyond the distinction grades...

President Jacob Zuma: The reason blacks achieve lower grades than their counterparts is because English is the primary language taught in South Africa...Miss Zille-if you schooled in India and were taught in Hindu-would you not achieve the horrid results seen by black South African's...

Omar Abdulla: Are things really that bad when it comes to the results of black South African's Dr. Habib and what can the everyday black student learn from the white student to better their grades in school and university...??

Dr. Habib Omar: Schools in South Africa have under-went a massive change since Apartheid and leaders from the nation can only grow over time...Rome was not built in a day-nor will South Africa become a first world country without the support of the entire nation...Miss Zille is right about the lack of invention by the white community of South Africa and trust has to build towards a black government...What the 'normal,' student has to learn from the 'world-class student,' is the ability to persist...Your mind must be ready to receive the results forecasted...Very often I see students fail towards their grades set-out by their friends is because of the lack of 'personality intervention,' by parents, learners and teachers...

Omar Abdulla: Back in a moment...

Kulfi Ice Cream

Kulfi Ice Cream has manufactured over 100 different forms of Ice Creams, Yogurts and Desserts...Kulfi Ice Cream began in 1984 with an idea to become Lenasia's favourite dessert love...Kulfi Ice Cream was started by Ashraf Mahomed...

Tel: 011 854 1398 No. 2 Albert Street Lenasia Tel: 012 3746755 764 Fortuna Street-Erasmia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Amka Products

Amka Products was started in 1984 by the Kalla family to become one of the country's leading manufacturers of 'beauty products...' The company has over 56 branches in South Africa with other manufacturing plants in The United States and Saudi Arabia...Amka Products is managed and directed by Ismail and Haroon Kalla...

Tel: 012 6740400 14 Ellman Street- Sunderlandridge

Omar Abdulla: We are coming to the end of our episode and we have a request from Jessica Mildrad asking President of South Africa about ways of stemming juice in the South African community and what's planned by the Minister of Finance about interest rates, about inflation, about property taxes and about improving Gross Domestic Product...

President Jacob Zuma: Interest rates as forecasted by The South African Reserve Bank is in tune with inflation although normal food and gasoline prices are expected to be reduced by end year...Prime rate is expected to increase from 9 percent to 9.5 percent by end year and the expectation of two new bank openings in this year...The South African Reserve plans to stimulate the economy by reducing taxes for the average person to zero for earners below R4400.00...We expect from foreign forecasts that the rand will become stronger with weak data released from The United States...We expect property taxes to remain stable and Gross Domestic Product to increase by 0.4 percent in the last quarter of 2011...

Dr Habib Omar: Miss Zille, what is your opinion on the Gross Domestic Product and does the everyday person feel that they are contributing to both monetary and fiscal policy....??

Helen Zille: We are far superior than other leading nations in Africa and as a South African leader, every small desire that we focus on MUST be instilled by South African's...The GDP as estimated by Stats SA states that Whites contribute to 40 percent of the economy with the rest contributed by the racial groups...The focus of the South African economy is 'scewed,' as the rich are getting richer and the poor is getting poorer...My advice to everyday South African's is the first step when you receive your paycheck is donate 10 percent of income to a worthy cause...That way both the country and the country's residents are uplifted...

Sakeena Joosub: Mr Julius Malema Mr. Zuma stated that prime rate is to be increased by 0.5 percent by end year and the current inflation target of CPI is in line with 4.5 percent...Why raise interest rates and do you think that Minister Pravin Gordhan is doing a great job in Parliament...??

Julius Malema: What is fatal to Pravin Gordhan's success is his inability to focus on the South African Reserve Bank...He once said that we should print R3 trillion rand worth of currency in 2011...If we were to do this inflation could reach almost 6 percent...I think raising interest rates in South Africa will 'bring down,' property prices by 5 percent from nominal value and improve foreign investment...I have always had discussions with President Zuma to re-instate former Finance Minister Trevor Manuel...

Omar Abdulla: Personally, one could see inflation in line with interest rates but this could create 'credit doldrums,' for residents of the country...Mr. President what is your goal the next two years as President of South Africa and as a 'thumb sucking,' notation who would you see as the next President of South Africa??

President Jacob Zuma: My reign as President of South Africa will come to a close-unless I get re-elected by the voting public and the African National Congress...Many birds have whispered in my ears that the voting public will vote for Julius Malema-but we will have to wait and see...My ten years behind bars are being realized that as a true patriot of our nation we can only become Africa's leader...My goal as President of South Africa in the next two years is to reduce levels of crime, improve the 'daily needs,' of South Africans, reduce unemployment and stem business opportunities by creating jobs in the major cities...Money is the root of all evil in Parliament and we have been labelled as many things in the past...My notation is to remove the bad w o r d s spoken by members from the community and lead the country from the front...

Omar Abdulla: That's all we have today-See you tomorrow when we meet with Motivational Speaker Robbin Banks and Anthony Rhodes to inspire the many millions of viewers...Until tomorrow...!

footprints

Back to top Go down