OFC Forums
You seem to be Logged-out.
To have full access to the Forums please Log-In.

If you are not a Member, then become one now.
Becoming a Member will just take 2 minutes and it has many benefits too!
So Hurry Up and Register Now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OFC Forums
You seem to be Logged-out.
To have full access to the Forums please Log-In.

If you are not a Member, then become one now.
Becoming a Member will just take 2 minutes and it has many benefits too!
So Hurry Up and Register Now!
OFC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF News: Footprints Filmworks 'enters,' the U.S.

Go down

FF News: Footprints Filmworks 'enters,' the U.S. Empty FF News: Footprints Filmworks 'enters,' the U.S.

Post by footprints Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 am

Intermission

NMC Cookware is available at Falu's Fabrics in Laudium-521 Tangerine Street

Tel: (012) 3741493....Falu's Fabrics specializes in curtaining, Fabrics and material 'fabrics...'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners Cash & Carry is located in the city of Cape Town and specializes in selling brands to the wholesale community of South Africa...Prices too low to advertise...Visit us today....13 Melkbos Street Mitchells Plain...Tel 013721106

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Berry guest lodge is located in George South Africa and is a five star hotel that caters for families, friends, 'honeymoon couples,' and community leaders....Visit our website for more details...Tel: 044 8734082....0834443264

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Fin Exotics is managed by Zunaid Moti and a host of other managing directors...Future Fin provides private 'exotic,' cars for the businessman, father, 'media personality,' or the person who chooses to 'flaunt his style...' 011 888 88888....082777 7777....Limited offers available today....

Kcarrim Group Holdings is managed by A B Carrim and associated directors...Kcarrim specializes in hardware, sanitary equipment, paint and 'home-building material...' 160 Boom Street-Pretoria...012 3233925

Zizi's Creations is the communities 'one and only,' choice for the design of weddings, parties, 'tea-garden moments,' and related functions to the scope of your 'fun finesse...' At Zizi's- we pride ourselves to provide the community with the best for your weddings...Call Azizah or Zakiyyah Kolia-016 5563472- 0723982808

Rearview Trading is an investment company into local and un-listed companies trading on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange, and London Stock Exchange...The company specializes in trading forex and bullion markets in South Africa-012 3703469 0847867865....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advance Cash and Carry is one of Gauteng's biggest wholesalers to the public...Advance Cash and Carry is managed by Sikander and Yusuf Kalla...30 Von Tonder Street-Gauteng...012 666 7934/35...

Taj Mahal Restaurants is the communities place to appreciate the value of fine food...We cater for everyday meals, corporate functions and business meetings...231 Himalaya Street-Laudium..329 Aletta Street-Erasmia...012 3741778.

Trend 'tap & tile,' is one of South Africa's largest distributor of tiles and related products...We are located in over 81 communities in South Africa...TTT is Managed by Mr. Mohammed Patel...0118350273....0823775000.

DJ's Autoglass is 'our communities,' fitment centre when it comes to glass for cars, homes, building and other assorted glass...Dj's Autoglass is directed by Dean Hira-012 3742445...0827141749

SHM Group of Companies is Directed by Sayed Mia to become one of the nations biggest investors in properties, media, education and drama...Call us today to market or sell your business...We are directors of the Trade Route Mall, Rosebank Mall and Footprints Mall....30 Jellico Avenue-Rosebank...011 8805460...0827865622

Gani Traders is one of South Africa's largest trading business specializing in foreign exchange and bullion markets...Gani's Traders is managed by Akber and Farhad Gani-0824401413

Motordeal is one of the nations largest retail and wholesale seller of motor-cars in South Africa...We stock a large range of cars ranging from R40 000-00-R4 million rand...We have over 800 cars to offer customers...Motordeal is directed by Mr. Saloojee....011 8353535

Chicken Licken South Africa is Managed and Directed by Arshaad Akoob-directing over 100 branches of the franchise in South Africa...To find out more about franchise opportunities or 'come-in and taste,' our world-class chicken....Tel: 012 3745856-0827861941

Soft Training is located in Pretoria and provides customer-service for computers, internet, 'host packages,' and a range of services related to computers...Soft training is directed by Gordon James....

WebWise Enterprise has 'launched,' WebWiz forums in association with Footprints Filmworks and related companies...The company specializes in creating 'new websites,' for persons, businesses, organizations and limited corporations...Please call us today for a limited price quote...Call Sikander Abdulla-011 8885786-0828938123....

Oceanway Studio's is one of South Africa's leading studio's for the recording of films, music or anything related to show business...We are located in Cape Town and easily located on a map near you....Call Pat Mcain-0837778384

Fashionworld is the country's largest fashion Indian company located in the heart of Pretoria-specializing in the manufacture and distribution of fashion design wear....Fashionworld is directed Dr. Suliman Dockrat-0800204655

'My Father, The President,'

Chapter Eleven

Welcome back to this book after a long commercial break and ready to discover 'new-trends,' that led to Omar's presidential race and victory as President of The United States...Whilst I am writing this chapter it is the year June 2018 and life seems 'pretty cool,' according to the latest news I have viewed, read, and learnt about...My children are growing up fast with their parents support and I love the way Omar has taught me that growing ones children up is an individual effort as each child is unique and different. I discovered new facts about life and society in the last three months away from this book as I wanted to concentrate my energy on my marriage, my country, my children, my business, my 'community,' my inner feelings and my inner ambition...I had supported Omar through the last eight years and I felt that it's always good to pursue and ask-about to pursue ones dreams...You see, I did not marry Omar because I wanted 'fame and fortune,' or a bundle of children...Yes, he has made mistakes in his past and I put his previous decisions behind me, because I have learnt that the epic of every marriage is not only committed partner-it's the ability to forgive the past and move on...I found it difficult when women threw themselves at my husband, but such is life of a person who chooses to conquer his father's dreams...Having five children requires time, effort, personality and the ability to cope with stress....As a woman, we are created to nurture our 'young minds,' and prepare them for the thrill of life....Omar has always stood with me and the children and our relationship has gotten better-although fighting is a barrier which is must go-through...As an American woman, I love the fact that Omar's success-glows through me....All-Ways...

Sakeena (7), Akber, (6), Fathima,(5), Zakiyyah, (2), Ebrahim, (1), seemed that the American way of life was a 'good touch,' to life because their parents had motivated them to excel beyond their potential in every aspect of their life...I guess the majority of marriages in the United States fail because one partner looses interest or becomes aloof with his own 'dreams and desires...' Omar and I often drifted apart because his work in office-often meant he stayed away from home and me to look after the family...I guess what kept our relationship alive was the fact that I could always tell him the truth and keep my promises to him...Although I kept a close watch on him-he never roamed his eyes because he knew if he tried to lay a hand on another woman-I would shoot him...Literally....Romance was an element that kept the spark in our relationship alive because he knew that he could always come home to a warm bed and some-one to make love too...Omar was naughty in his own way-but preferred to be shy with me, coming up with most of the ideas....I never blamed him for his failures in anything that he worked at because I knew that failure is the greatest learning curve...He once told me that failure is the greatest 'trial and error,' when growing, learning, exploring, discovering and teaching....I must admit that through these e i g h t years Omar has pushed me about two things-The fact to reach President of the United States and to achieve eight children....Nothing more, nothing less....This was our prayer to the Almighty every night...We would often pray that a family that prays together...Stays together....A lesson to the global community....Our children had loved to spend quality time at dinner table discussing our past, our history and our future...They would often poke fun at me for marrying an Indian and all I could say was that their father swooped me off my feet with his looks, his personality, his smartness and his 'quirky lifestyle...' Money was never a drawing card when Omar and I fell in love because I knew his business Footprints Filmworks would highlight fortune-one way or another...I knew that the ladder up towards the presidential ladder would be a tough contest but took the opportunity to support whatever he desired...Every American's dream here in the U.S. is to follow in their parents footprints, something that we should all take a straw out of the hats of American's,,,

With the passage of networks and meetings Omar and I were getting closer towards our dreams set out when we first got married...His fetish ideas about the future were becoming a reality because he never lost focus on the future of his dreams...He had often told me that his dreams at night were becoming a reality because of his sharing heart and 'personality to capture the hearts of billions...' As, Alison, I knew that whatever dream Omar had in his mind would become a reality including the dream of eight children, the dream to follow in the American's heart, the dream to capture my dreams and the dreams to follow in his fellow community leaders wishes...He had often stated in speeches to Congress to form a United front againt the wars on terriorism, to form a United front againt racism and oppression, to form a United front againt 'labour relationships with foreign ties,' and to form a United front againt leaders who had shadowed their focus on creating better opportunities for others...He had often told me that his dreams were not only personal as he included the billions of fans he has worldwide to become better people with a focus on health, wealth and w i s d o m....He had often told me that once upon a time he was a little child with a dream to touch the hearts of billions and as his dreams become a reality, I realize that I am just a player in the game of his life...

I guess the ugly truth about life as I know it is that when we fail we have to force ourselves up again, to remember the memories that we once had and to re-program our minds to achieve results far-outstripping what we had in the future. Omar had often said that his memories in South Africa were forgotten and often spoke to me to mediate his mind which I was a master at. Being the Minister of Finance in the United States, all ears, all hands, all eyes and all fingers were watching Omar's talks and he often had confidence in me to share his thoughts. I was getting closer to my husband and children, but knew that if I wanted him to achieve his dream of President of the United States, it would have to be hard work on his side, on my side, on our campaign's side and the entire U.S. side, to see him as President. Being one of the richest man in the world allowed Omar to invest in companies that were in their first phase, second phase, third phase and fourth phase of growth....Omar often said that the best investment is investment in 'over-spending,' because the company would find the liquidity to match the standards of the economy. Remembering, thinking, sharing and talking to Omar is the greatest highlight of perhaps billions of fans, yet when you with him in person-it is so much different because you actually feel his passion, lust, drive and 'ambition,' in his words..

Falling in love is perhaps the most-talked about subject here in the United States and no-Romeo of hearts will tell you that's it's an easy task to get into a 'woman's pants...' I know Omar slept with many women before he married me, but that's where we understood each other...I was never the type of person to call the women up and ask them questions...I just let it be....And that was my secret to keeping my man....As American's we are often focused by the act of 'falling in love,' and then actually letting it happen....A few friends of mine all don't have boyfriends and they often ask me how did I get a 'golden charm,' as my husband....I guess my prayers really got answered when I was seventeen and I cried one night, sobbing tears, for my PrinCe charming....And I would never regret the moment I opened my 'lucky packet,' with Omar...I realized over time that love, romance and all the 'elements,' that go with it is the best feeling one could ever experiece....So, if you are one of those 'die-hard,' romance people- this book has just started for you as I will share memories with Omar and other memories shared to me by personal friends...Although this is a presidential book to readers, the major topic here in the U.S. is relations and love, and we will do our best to help you 'through the cycle of life....' The truth be said, finding the right guy is difficult, sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes we are lucky...The key is always keep trying and never be too much of a flirt...Sure, love is a risk-like all forms of life, but remember that if you have lost the love of your life, trust me-You will find another....As Omar says, if you leave me Alison, the ocean is full of fish...I guess I am the biggest shark he will come across...As American's we fall in love in different ways at a social gathering, at a university, at a theme park or we 'meet by chance...' Omar once told me the easiest thing was to 'get into a woman's pants,' and the most difficult part was keeping it in....Well he kept me in-hook, nook crook and book....

Well, It was September 2018 and The United States had received word from Middle-Eastern countries in the formation and a ceasefire between Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and Lebenon as Indians were loosing their fight against the American public...A coalition government was formed amongst the countries mentioned and America would hold a 26 percent share in the country with the country being led by local people....The American, British, South African and Romanian shareholding in the country would hold forces towards a death-free and war-free zone in the country....Although The United States had received war-threats by middle-eastern countries-countries were afraid to repeat the once riddled war's in the 1920's and 1940's....Omar had said that the coalition government in the states would enable free and fair trade between the second and first world countries...The shareholding as stated by the American's was an investment of $14 trillion dollars in the next five years with the countrer-shareholders-sharing in profit gains from the countries who signed the agreement....I had admired Omar because he traveled that September 2018 to Iraq to discuss 'peace talks,' with middle eastern countries-strengthening ties and voters polls towards his American Presidential dream....

Omar had become famous in the United States in states-Alabamba, Califonia, Connecticut, Hawaii,Kansas, Utah, Vermont and Washington and the Capitol had often called him for assembly meetings where he would discuss the past, the present and the future of American's...He was 'the most favourite,' personality in the United States this 2018 and with films filmed in India to be released in coming months could see Abdulla as the 'most popular,' personality in the world....To me, if Omar became President of The United States at his first shot at the title in 2025, or not, it was the fact that he tried that mattered...I think the most sexiest thing about a man, besides his looks, is his mental attifude to 'never say die...' I knew that I would be with Omar every step of the way as his wife and partner...

One morning our children had bunked school and we decided to go shopping to a local mall at our home-town Philadelphia...I had loved to hold my husband's hand whilst shopping because that was perhaps my highlight...Holding Omar's hand without any sexual tactics was the sexiest gift he could ever do for me....Whilst we were strolling through the mall we had purchased some of the latest shopping gadgets and garments and got to speak about our relationship and how far we have come into our lives...I remember this day with awe because Omar looked hotter with his hazel eyes and 'streaked smirk....'

Alison: We have come thus far, my love what do our star-signs say about us for the future??

Omar: I don't believe in that stuff, I learnt in school that our future is written for us, before we are born....!

Alison: Come now love, cheer up...Should I use your pick-up line you used on me the first time we met-What's cooking-goodlooking??

Omar: Ho-Ha...Sorry, I have this strange feeling in my stomach...I don't know wheather to 'jump up and down,' or just lay-limp...!

Alison: What do you mean baby??

Omar: I feel the pressure of my parents starting to take-the toll on me...I receive calls from my parents and siblings in South Africa to visit and I am all mixed up-you know that tingling feeling??

Alison: You have grown-up along time ago Omar...Is it really time to talk about parents-right now...??

Omar: Oh Gosh...I feel strange...That feeling like my mother needs my support and I don't know how to help her...!

Alison: Oh Omar, you should realize that your parents grew you up, they should realize that you have your own children and your own life to lead now....!

Omar: Would that not be unfair to them if they need me....I mean they did grow me up from diapers to where I am today...!

Alison: Omar, my parents taught me that a parent does not need anything...A parents dream is to see their children on their own....Don't you think it's time you take some of my advice....!

Omar: I don't know....We teach our children to love and respect each other and to always love us-no-matter what....

Alison: Omar-your sisters got married and then moved miles away from your parents....Why still bother??

Omar: How selfish Alison-no remorse whatso-ever....

Alison: Fine, if you want to leave to South Africa, I will come with you, if it's just a call to show your love, then that might do the trick....

Omar: Let me think about it...!

We had decided not to visit South Africa as Omar's parents were 'alive and well,' after speaking to them and letting them know about how well he was doing....Omar was often concerned about his parents because his love for them and his father was 73 an age that was perhaps mature and liberal...Omar and I went on with our lives in the United States and promised to visit his father in February 2019 as a birthday bash when he turns 74....Omar had met with members of Congress and decided to run for election in 2025 with conservative party The Republican Party after disputes with the Soviet Union to force an-anti communist country...I had preferred to live in a semi-capitalistic country as American's are perhaps more on the side of American philosophy and ethos...The House of Senate had maintained Abdulla's post as a Republican after previous presidents who ruled the United States including Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, Theodore Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, Ronald Reagon and George Bush....His friend in Obama had said that a Republic vote was against his Democrat move but supported Abdulla because of his enthusiasm and 'willingness,' to reap the rewards of being written in the history books of time, space, matter and energy....Omar had often said that his meetings with The United Nations, The League of Nations, The African Union and The Global forum would often discuss ways of rescuing the global economy 'out of depression and recession,' as seen in the early 1920's....

The United States had worked on improving standards on fuel, improving standards with foreign embassies, improving standards of 'farming and agriculture,' and improving standards on the local stock exchanges...The recent stock exchange crash in March 2018 saw the Dow Jones move the most in one day almost 932 points, the most since the stock market crash in 1929...Omar had said that a weak dollar was 'good news,' for the export nation-but local producers and manufacturers were feeling the brunt of the import market...Omar would often deliver speeches to the American community about the current spectrum of inflation, land resources, jobless claims and 'interest rate bonds....' I remember in October 2018, Omar and the government had sold over a trillion dollars worth of bonds to Japan to rescue the borrowing rate of American's....I remember reading a local news bulletin where it stated that for every dollar an American earns, $1.34 dollars is forked out by government....Although The United States was the most powerful country in the world in 2018-close competition lagged behind in the form of India, China, South Africa and Brazil...

His vice-presidency will start in 2023 as American's 'cannot wait,' for the hottest hunk to lead the American dream as forecasted more than a decade ago...American's had heard and spoken about Abdulla but was quickly rising in the polls with a recent poll ranking him a 8/10 canditate as the future President of The United States...Global communities including Warsaw, Paris, Delhi, Cape Town, Beijing, Rome, Madrid and Riyadh were routing for Abdulla because of his 'undying support,' when he spoke and constantly quoted in commercials, news-briefs, radio broadcasts and television....As, Alison, I knew that our dreams were starting to shadow attention and I knew that our children would be the benefits to Omar's success....The United States had celebrated it's 250 years birthday-since democracy in 2018 and Omar and I were invited to a dinner in Philadelphia where he addressed Congress...

Omar: Fellow leaders, Fellow communities, Fellow countrymen, Fellow children, Fellow friends, Fellow Fathers and Mothers....I greet you all in the name of peace, humility, 'honour,' and dignity...We are gathered here today to celebrate our country's freedom for the last 250 years...The words of our forefathers perhaps come to focus today as we remember the teachers of our time...Traditional leaders including Martin Luther King and President Obama will be remembered for their work against oppression and discrimination....Funky Presidents including President John F Kennedy and President Clinton for their 'naughty stories,' told by the American media....President George Bush and his son George Bush Jnr for cleaning the wars against humanity...We 'thank you,' all today for your hard and generous work...And to the father of American Presidency-President George Washington-without you The United States would not be the powerhouse it is today....We as countrymen have been through world-wars, civil wars, cold wars and 'nuclear wars,' but we have stood tall because of our teachings from our country....Let it be that we live as American's, die as American's and teach our children and their children about the importance of a United Nation...We are all blessed today with the grace of God, and God Almighty alone can put our hearts and strides towards a better future for all....I Thank you...

'My Father, The President,'

Chapter Twelve

Very often we are attracted to someone for the wrong sought-off reasons...After I completed with the last eleven chapters I started receiving calls from all over the United States, South Africa, Finland and France asking me to write more about relationships and include reasons why a South African will run for the American presidency and will 'global leaders,' respect, admire, honour and guide the South African...Omar and I have been living in the United States for the last e i g h t years and once you are married for five years-you are legally American...That's an answer to some of the calls I have received whilst writing this book 'My Father, The President...' Other questions I got asked was about relationships, and as American's we find it difficult to be happy in a relationship unless we are married...Sometimes we make mistakes that our children have to bear the fulcrum off...One thing I can say as a parent-our children cannot be blamed for the past mistakes we have made, and as they are little their greatest prize is the happiness of their parents...Since I have five children I also learnt through my time as a mother, as a wife, as a citizen and as a 'community leader,' that our parents are in actual fact our children...If we really 'ponder about,' it as anything....We would realize this as an actual fact our fore-fathers told us...So, if you are a child who is unhappy with your father or mother, note that those very people will one day be your children...I have realized that the key to any relationship besides the normal trust, honesty and love is-willingness to forgive...

I often found it difficult to forgive Omar Abdulla because he would sometimes do things that a normal person would not even think about...You see, although I love my husband very much I sometimes doubt that he repays or shows me the same love...He would often speak to women from Congress for hours on the telephone and I would think where do I fit in...They would often say that they love him and whatever words that tickled their fancy...As a white woman, I found this offensive-because they should respect a man that's married....Perhaps I was jealous-but that was the risk of marrying him...He often told me that he dated women in South Africa that were not hot and used words like 'grot,'-'unsatisified,' and he often said that some of them had childish brains to understand his complex personality...I was starting to feel the same as those women because although we had five children-I would sometimes not feel the love we once shared-in the beginning...He said that he would never cheat-but the fact that he was surrounded by so much women and their ideas about the future, really burnt me up from the core of my soul...I knew that he chose to achieve eight children and become the 'nations head,' as President of The United States-but perhaps call it childish on my part...I always watched him-Perhaps this is a bad trait of mine...He always said that after he left South Africa and settled in The United States-I was the first women he started liking and then from there we got married....I sometimes ask him if he made a mistake-because I was as pure as an 'iceberg,' and chose a man who slept with so many women in the past...Was my purity tainted or did I choose love as the winner of my 'Cinderella dreams....' One Sunday-whilst we took the children to the local zoo, Omar and I chose to picnic at the local Japanese Garden and spoke....

Alison: Omar I have some questions on my mind that's bugging me...Can we talk or are you busy as hell...??

Omar: Oh Alison, I always have time for you-You are my wife...What's on our mind...??

Alison: Thanks for taking us out today, I was feeling cooked up in the house and feel so neglected...I want to ask you a few questions, but promise me that you will be honest and not 'prank me,' with your crazy, quirky, tricky and 'double-folded,' answers...

Omar: I am starving...Please pass me some of that chips&dip and please heat up the chicken-corn soup that I love of yours...The weather here in freezing...Let me heat my stomach up-then we can speak...Alison, we have everything that you ever chose in your wildest dreams-what is it that you want now...Please don't clog my brain up now...Anyhoo...Shoot...I'm listening...!

Alison: It's heated already...Do you want some of those Indian kebaabs as well...Packed some extra-food for the children...While they are busy watching the flamingo's and monkey's I thought I'd share my feelings...Omar, are you honestly happy with our marriage, do you think that you should of married me and am I the woman you dreamt about when you were a child??

Omar: Come on kitten, is it really the time to ask me questions that 50 year old couples ask...I am happy, yes, I feel that you can do much more as a wife, as a mother and as my future patrion...!

Alison: Okay, tell me what I can do better, Then I will give you a list that you can excel in as well...

Omar: Hmmm...Okay, but please don't 'rant and rave,' about this till the day I die...I also have a list for you kitten...I want us to make love everyday-sometimes more than once per day to cope with my stallion personality...I want you to call me at the office once per day, about you and not anything else...I want you to be more secure about my 'presidential dreams...' I want you to stop comparing me to your family in South Africa...I want you to realize that a relationship is between you and me and not the children-they are our bonus from God...I want you to stop pretending and start doing...I want you to make a concious effort to grow yourself with me as your partner...I want you to start dressing like a woman that's hot and sexy and get out of 'those old-lady,' outfits...I want you to believe that even if the world walks out on you-I will always be there...

Alison: My, My...Should I 'strutt my stuff now,' or do you want to go to the bathroom to have your daily sexual frenzy...

Omar: Not a bad idea...While the children are away-we could go whatever you were saying...So what do you want better from me as a husband, as a father, as a 'leader,' and as a person of life Mizz Alison??

Alison: Well Omar, this has been on my mind a-long time and I better get it out then we can have 'make-up,' sex when we done...I choose for you to stop acting like the world revolves around...I choose for you to start walking with the children and I to school, I cannot walk with them to school every-morning...I choose for you to pray more often-although you are Muslim and I am Christian-start showing some love and dedication to the Lord...I choose for you to hire more staff for Footprints Filmworks-we cannot cope with the workload here in The United States...I choose for you to stop shouting Sakeena and Zakiyyah-they are just 'little brats...' I choose for you to take me out atleast once per week...I choose for you to teach me how to fly your helicopter...I choose for you to 'once-in-a-while,' help the children with their schoolwork and homework...And lastly, I choose for you to stop being so moody...Somedays you are like a diamond and some-days I wish I could just shubble-up and cry....

Omar: Oh Interesting...I am moody because I work and someday's are like diamonds and some-days are like stones...You as my wife as my pillow to share my feelings...Unless you want me to be mute and say nothing...As for Sakeena and Zakiyyah-they are young-I shout them because they keep their rooms in a mess...They should learn to tidy up and be cleaner...I have an answer to your praying stories-I mediate to the Lord one hour per day-which is equal to seven years of worship...And lastly if the children ask me to help them I will help them-if not they have you...Too many cooks spoil the broth-love....

Sakeena: Daddy, Daddy-come see-come see The big Elephant...

Omar: Your mother and I are talking-take pictures with your camera-Will come soon...

Sakeena: Okay daddy, please give me some money-want some ice-cream and frozen yoghurt...Akber is playing golf with some of the children-come see....

Omar: Wait Sakeena, will be there in a while-here is some extra money-Play in the golf-cart's also...

Alison: You see how you are love...Let's go see our children play-we will have that 'romance session,' when we at home...It is cold here....We are not finished with our conversation...

While the year 2018 was d r a w i n g to a close I fell pregnant again and was gaining the love I once felt for Omar...It's funny once you start dating a guy he is perfect to you and everything that compresses your thoughts, your mind, your brain and your being...But as the person starts receiving attention from the outside world you feel as though 'your efforts,' are useless...I wanted the romance Omar and I shared back and read several books of stemming the love we once shared...Yes, we were going to have six children and was touring South Africa in February, but there was sometimes something missing in our relationship...Perhaps a repair might be a bad word but that's how I felt...I felt that I wanted to lock Omar in a room with me for years and never to share him with anyone because I hated his inter-action with anyone...I felt that as a woman, I hated to be one because I was never the sharing type of person...In whatever sense of the word...I felt that I wanted to tell him to withdraw his presidential race and just be a simple nobody...I felt that his dreams and my dreams were so far apart that we could cover an entire galaxy with it...Something had to be done to save our marriage and I knew it would have to come from the both of us...I felt like writing notes to all the authors of the books that I read that their advice did not work...I felt that I loved Omar so very much-but I could not feel his love-perhaps only his 'small brain,' when we made-out...I wanted more, I chose more and perhaps our trip to South Africa in the fall of Spring might do the trick...I felt that our children were children and they played a role in our relationship to a certain extent-but wanted that 'sexy phrases,' from him again...Could I be destined to 'fall in love,' with Omar all over again??

Perhaps it was my pregnancy that made me arrogant and feel this way about the love we had built up over the last eight years since we got married, perhaps it was the attention he received, perhaps it was the fact that over a billion people knew about Omar Abdulla, or perhaps it was the thrill of mocking his 'new-found ambition...' I had spoken to my husband to withdraw his race as President of The United States and told him that his presidency will create 'light years,' between us...I knew that he would not even consider choosing me from his country and said that if he was willing to run for The President of The United States-he must do what I do for atleast part of the time-Like shopping, 'lazying about,' relaxing and instead of accumulating wealth-spending it...He had agreed to mend our relationship only on concern that he copies what I do...I was so tired of the world copying what he does, I felt that it was time he copied what I did...So, he had taken three weeks off from Footprints Filmworks in late December 2018 to spend time with ONLY his family-without leaving the house...Someone had told us, in order for us to renew our love we should spend the next three weeks at our castle-going nowhere...And doing things together....

Since it was the Christmas holiday's we had offed all computers, all televisions, all forms of media and locked the door to visitors...Our children were on their Christmas break and decided that the furthest distance be our castle-garden...We had purchased Christmas tree's, snowman's, gifts and other shopping supplies to remain in our warm-hearted castle...Omar had promised me before he starts work we travel to South Africa-something new would off delevoloped in our relationship...We had disconnected all tele-communication links to bring back 'ancient love,' in our family...This was the best Christmas I had ever experienced with Omar because we lived as though we were living in the 18th century....

In many ways my dreams did come true because Omar never spoke about the U.S. presidecy, he never spoke about his past, he never spoke about anything that would hurt me...I was aware because he was always sitting with the children-teaching them to swim, teaching them to play cricket, teaching them to dance and teaching them the basics of writing...I was starting to 'fall in love,' with Omar again because the love he showered my children with were replies to the concerns I had...I loved the way we would sit and talk for hours without wondering how many messages he received on his mobiles and computers...I loved the way he would sit with Sakeena and Akber and teach them about his parents in South Africa...I loved the way he touched me without the force of sexual intercourse....I loved the way he would 'just allow,' the universe to send him the thoughts of the creator...I loved the way he started to bulk up his mass and weight...I loved the fact that every part of my soul was starting to breach when we would read stories to our children before bed...I loved the fact that rooms that were not used by us in the past-were being decorated by us for the new decorative idea's I had...I loved the fact that Omar was starting to show attention to what I did and enjoy and not only President, President, President....

I knew that Omar would one day become President of the country, but these three weeks away from life could cement our past-love that we had for each other...One thing is saying that 'I love you,' everyday and it's a different story for the person to actually go to bed-knowing and truly believing the words spoken...I loved to speak to Omar-because that was my highest joy...We would often talk about his interests, his personality, his ideas about the future and his stories that would one day become a reality...I had loved to speak about my parents Herman and Zustermina and my in-laws Akber and Fatima Abdulla...I had spoken well to my in-laws when Omar often called his parents from home...Since we had taken three weeks away from life I had discovered so many things about Omar and myself-That I never knew existed...

I learnt that Omar loved a healthy breakfast, I learnt that he loves a 'soft massage,' before bed, I learnt that he can read one book a day, I learnt he his a fast runner, I learnt that he can hit a home-run like Babe Ruth, I learnt that he has really good days if he is away from work...I learnt that he smoked 'pot,' in University...I learnt that God actually answered my prayers when I was seventeen-that night I was telling you about...I learnt about myself so many things...I learnt that myself is the most important person to the world, I learnt that I am Alison and no-one in the world can bring me down....I learnt that Omar is my partner for life, I learnt that I am a good cook, I am a good human being, I am a good listener and I am an excellent wife...

footprints

Back to top Go down